- This event has passed.
Free Entertainment – Terry Leonard LIVE
March 1 @ 4:00 pm
LIVE from 4pm in our Downstairs Lounge
Terms & Conditions
If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions below, or for further information, please contact our support staff at the Parkes Services Club on 6862 1966 or visit 9-17 Short Street Parkes NSW 2870.
1. The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the event: There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
2. The right of admission is reserved by the Parkes Services Club staff at the venue.
3. Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as members) will only be available upon production to Parkes Services Club staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
4. Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the Parkes Services Club personnel on the day/night of the performance.
5. Tickets will only be issued upon full payment and will be available to print from the website. If you are unable to print your tickets, please contact the Parkes Services Club.
6. Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
7. Every patron must have a valid ticket.
8. By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
9. Parkes Services Club assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
Parkes Services Club uses your personal information to:
1. Enable you to purchase tickets and merchandise, including, where applicable, to process your credit card payment transactions,
2. Send you your tickets to events held at our venues or to send you gift vouchers that have been purchased for you by others,
4. Inform you if events change, or regarding refunds, exchanges where those are permitted,
5. Gain an understanding of your interests and to enable us to research and develop our business to better accommodate those interests.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.